Magarpatta City Council – Training Committee shall be holding Painting & Photography Competitions on Sunday 07 June 2015 at “Season’s Mall” from 11:00 AM TO 12.30 PM to celebrate World Environment Day which falls on 05 June 2015. The Competitions are open to Residents of Magarpatta City only. Those desirous of participating should collect their ‘Entry Forms’ from the PMS Office from 26th May 2015 and submit the same by 5 PM on or before 04th June 2015 at the PMS Office- Destination Center.
Open to following groups along with the following theme:
- Group I: Class 1 – IV – Nature (Trees/ Flowers/ Birds /Animals/ Fish etc) (Paper Size – 11”x 15”)
- Group II: Class V – VII – My Green Magarpatta City (Landscape / Scenery of any Neighborhood / Magarpatta City) (Paper Size – 11”x 15”)
- Group III: Class VIII – XII – Poster on ‘Save Our Planet’ (Symbolic design, Slogan / Message on Environment) (Paper Size – 15’’x 22’’).
- Group IV: All above 18 years – Logo on ‘Swachh Magarpatta’(Symbolic design, Slogan/Message on Cleanliness) (Paper Size 22”x30”)
Conduct. Participants will be provided ‘Drawing Sheets’ by the Organizing Committee. Drawing /Painting material (including Boards) to be brought by participants. Organizing Committee will allot space to different groups and clarify doubts on conduct if any. Admin will provide the necessary backup for conduct and display of paintings for viewing by Judges and public. Prize Distribution will be from 1.30PM – 2:00PM. Certificates for participation can be collected from the PMS Office between 15th to 20th June 2015.
Open to all Residents of Magarpatta City, the ‘Entry Forms’ should be collected from the PMS Office from 26 May 2015. The Theme of this Competition is – ‘Flora & Fauna of Mera Magarpatta City’. Participants can submit three Post Card size Photographs each on any or all of the following to PMS Office by 5 PM on or before 04th Jun 2015 :-
- Trees/ Shrubs in Magarpatta City.
- Birds/ Animals (less pets) in Magarpatta City.
- Landscape Portraits of Magarpatta City.
Conduct. The photograph should have been taken in 2014 – 15. Details of location date along with name, age and address of participant to be mentioned behind each photograph. Caption if any, may be attached separately. Details of camera used to be mentioned. Organizing Committee assisted by Admin will have these photographs displayed for judging and viewing at “Season’s Mall”. Prize Distribution will be from 1.30 PM -2:00 PM.
Note: Paintings and Photographs will become the property of Magarpatta City Corporation and may be used for publicity and in next year’s Calendar. Demonstration cum Exhibition on Pressed Flowers. While the Painting Competition is on Mrs Sulubha Sagwekar will give a demonstration on how to use pressed and dried flowers/leaves to create works of Art and will also display some of her creations.
Contact: For clarifications please contact
Maj Gen N M Rasquinha VSM (Retd) upto 31 May 2015
Mobile -8412011583 and
Brig Prakash Ghogale VSM (Retd) from 1st June 2015
Mob – 8888835507